Saturday, December 20, 2008

Crusin'

Whew! We made it! Just a few days ago we were wearing flip flops, carpis and shorts. We came home to having to wear snow boots and heavy coats. Bummer!

We went out to Salt Lake on Friday night because our flight left Saturday morning and we didn"t want to chance getting caught in a snow storm. I am so glad we did. As it was, after we boarded our plane we sat on it for 2 1/2 hours before we took off. Talk about frustrating! The kids were sitting by their cousins, so that helped.

We did have a good time. I won't bore you all with a long long post about the trip and a million pictures, so I will break it up over the next few days.

The first full day on the ship was a "sailing day". It was so nice to just relax. The kids swam and played mini golf. I had a good long nap (I know...I am boring. But it was sure nice). Here are a few pictures from that day.







It is funny to think that just a week ago today we were playing in the sun and it was warm and this Saturday it is cold and snowy. I want to go back! I really don't care if I have a White Christmas!!

1 comment:

Kandice said...

That looks like SO much fun. It made me feel warm, just for one second until I looked outside and realize we were in a frozen wasteland. Glad you had fun!!!