Sunday, December 21, 2008

Our Day in Cabo San Lucas

Here are some pictures of our day in Cabo San Lucas. Dean took Logan, Spencer, Caitlin and Stacia on a kayak/snorkeling adventure. They had a blast. Kelly and Braden had gone on a scuba diving expedition. We only saw Grandpa and Grandma Cook briefly in Cabo. They were doing some serious sightseeing!! As soon as I get pictures developed from the underwater camera they took with them, I will post some of those pictures too.

While they did that Becky and I took Makayla and Bryson along with Grandpa Pete and Grandma Sherrie to shop around the pier. We also took a tour on a glass bottom boat which the kids thought was alot of fun. Actually, we all thought it was alot of fun.


While we were on the glass bottom boat ride we went right past the others in the kayaks. We didn't expect to see them on our boat ride!


I think Grandpa Pete really liked being on the ocean.


We saw lots of pelicans from the boat. They were cool to watch.


Here are some sea lions out sunbathing on a rock. I liked them, but they smelled really bad up close.



Bryson and Makayla liked looking for fish through the bottom of the boat.


Dean and the boys on the boat that took us from the ship to the shore.

Makayla with an Iguana on her head. Yes, that is a real iguana. For a couple of bucks you can get your picture taken with one. Thanks Aunt Becky for funding this picture!
Shopping with Bryson and Makayla in Cabo.




Caitlin getting a ride back to the ship after a fun day.
Aren't the sunsets gorgeous on the ocean?

3 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

What a fantastic trip!! Someday that will be us;)

beckylbd said...

You will have to send me all the pictures you took. Just one little correction: The last picture was sunrise. (Couldn't sleep early one morning;)
I am tired of the snow! Let's go back...

Roberts said...

It makes me want to go on a cruise again. I love being able to eat what I want and not worry about the cost. I'm glad you had fun. Leisa