Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Makayla's Cruise Performance

When we were on the cruise, Makayla kept begging me to take her to "Camp Carnival" the kids place. I really didn't want her to go. None of the other kids had any interest in going and just didn't want to send her there alone. Finally just to stop her whining, I told her she could go for awhile. It just so happened that when she went they were practicing a performance to be in the Holiday Show that night. She was so excited when I picked her up. That night she got to be onstage with the dancers and sing some Christmas songs. It was pretty cute. There were quite alot of kids onstage, but she was just thrilled with it all. So now I guess she can say she has performed on a cruise.







4 comments:

Kandice said...

Aww. how fun for her!!! Merry Christmas!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

What a lucky girl. That sounds like lots of fun.

Michelle said...

What a fun vacation for all of your family. How nice to be in the warm sun for a few days. Thanks for your cute family picture. I love it!

Michele and Wyatt said...

What a fun cruise!