Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Talk about a "Bad Hair Day"

Oh, have mercy! Every morning, Makayla and I have a fight about hair. She has all these ideas of how she wants me to do her hair. Usually we end up in some sort of compromise, that neither one of us is happy about. But really, her hair ideas are pretty outlandish. Well, today at school it was "Crazy Hair Day". I told her I would do her hair exactly how she wanted me to. She was pretty excited about that. Let me just say...it is pretty crazy! She loved it and thought she had the most beautiful hair...not crazy hair. She said, "Mom, you have to take a picture and then put it on the blog". So, here you go Makayla.....




P.S. --This week at the schools it is "Drug Free" week. Everyday they can do something like crazy hair day, hat day, tie day etc. Caitlin and Makayla have loved it. Spencer makes me laugh, yesterday he said to me -- they have all these crazy things for people to do for drug free week, and it just makes everyone look like they are ON drugs. I kind of had to agree!

5 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I love the hair;)!!! I remember the fights with Natalie every morning about hair. I was so happy when she started doing her own hair. It has made our mornings so much better.

Kandice said...

Hehe, she actually looks pretty cute like that! hallie's hair was done by her dad this morning. That is what my version of "bad" was...so we will see how she looks when she comes home. The YW did so good with the carnival, must be their great leaders! ;)

Michele and Wyatt said...

I think that is petty creative hair.

beckylbd said...

Lovely hair, Makayla!

Michelle said...

I can totally understand about fixing hair and fighting. I have three to deal with every morning. My girls school had the same thing last week. I put pony tails all over mckenzie's hair. She looked very interesting.