Saturday, October 11, 2008

Makayla and Bryson getting along with each other

Friday after school, Becky took all the big kids (and even the dog) to her house and I had Bryson and Makayla at my house. Believe it or not that is a pretty even trade. These two youngest cousins can be very high maintenance! For Bryson and Makayla to actually play with each other, they have to be away from all the older kids because they don't know that they aren't as big as their older brothers and sisters and cousins.

These two kids either get along very well...or don't. Friday happened to be one of those days when they got along wonderfully. They even insisted on helping me mow the lawn. They were even good at Smith's when I took them shopping. They were pretending they were twins. I thought it was cute and got a picture of the two of them.






After I took pictures of them and went back to mowing, they decided to sneak the camera and have their own photo shoot, taking pictures of each other. Some of them turned out kind of cute.













Not bad photography for a five year old and a seven year old.

2 comments:

Roberts said...

That's so neat that you do so much with Becky and her family. Once our kids got older we didn't do much with cousins and I wish we had. Leisa

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Cousins are so fun. What great photos the kids took. I should get them to take my Family picture this year;)