Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Mud Football

Tonight the Young Men and Young Women in our ward had an activity. MUD FOOTBALL!! I was happy to opt out of playing and be the photographer. Logan and Spencer had a blast. There was not one kid who wasn't covered in mud. The teachers plowed the field a couple of weeks ago and had been watering it ever since. The rain earlier this week helped out to, so there was plenty of good old mud.





















After the game was finished, they told them that they were unclean like the sins of the world. They told them that in life when this happens they need to see their bishop to become clean again. Yup, you guessed it. Our bishop sprayed them off with a power washer.


















It was a fun activity. I would not let the boys ride home with me in my car, so they had to hitch a ride in the back of someone pickup. In Spencer's words, "That was a wicked sweet awesome football game".

3 comments:

beckylbd said...

Completely insane!!! I don't blame you for not letting them ride home in your car. It looks like the girls got right in there too and had a good time. Crazy.

Michelle said...

I would definitely not let my kids ride home with me either. Looks like they had a fun time getting dirty

Cook Family said...

Oh my goodness, Kaley would be soooo jealous. What a blast! I wish I could have seen that.