Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Logan's Turn

I am kind of mad, and Logan is very happy, that I forgot to take my camera with me to the orthodontist when Logan got his braces on yesterday. Now I have no "cool" pictures (or should I say embarrassing pictures) of him getting his braces on. But I do have some after shots of him with them on.

(He is kind of being a dork in these first pictures)



He really, really, really, hates them. And that is an understatement! I keep telling him he will thank me someday when he has a beautiful straight smile. That does not impress him now.




Here is my brace face, metal mouth, railroad tracks, tin grin kids!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

How funny!! T needs them bad now maybe if he sees logan has them he might be ok with it!!

Carol Ann said...

You go, Logan! You'll have a killer smile, and you'll have to beat the girls off with a big stick! ;)

beckylbd said...

Braden says: Feeling better yet, Logan? I'll keep my other comments to myself since I promised I would not make fun of you...

Kandice said...

fun fun...lol. Hallie has to have some sort of orthodontic device put in in October, then braces in a few years.. yuck yuck. I wore them for 6 years....so tell them they better brush their teeth and do what the orthodontist tells them!!!

Maren Kate said...

HA HA! Something new I can tease them about. Just kidding. Besides, you can't really say you passed through teenager-dom without having to have braces. I swear. I want to see y'all soon. At by Thanksgiving. Come to Provo.

Cook Family said...

So Logan, now you have something in common with Kaley. She doesn't mind so much, she is hoping for that beautiful smile someday. Good Luck Logan.

Raymey, Kelly, and Madeline said...

Nice smile Logan! The day I got braces someone told me how straight my teeth would be someday and I wanted to smack them! (he was right though...) At least there are like a zillion other guys and gals doing the same thing at the same time, right?