Monday, January 26, 2009

SNOW DAY

Today was the first official "Snow Day" I can remember the kids ever having. It snowed like crazy all night. The kids did go to school this morning, but were sent home. I had to help out in Makayla's class this morning, so her teacher just sent her home with me at 10:00 a.m. The older three kids were home by noon.


The kids have had fun shoveling tons of snow and of course playing in it too. After shoveling, Logan and Caitlin had to get the 4-wheeler going too. Any excuse to ride the four wheeler.





















5 comments:

Roberts said...

We went out to our cabin this weekend and there wasn't much snow. I hope you guys get alot more. We haven't seen our lawn since November. We have had so much snow. I'm ready for it to just snow in the mountains.

Maren Kate said...

That video just made me nervous.

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

OMG!! Is that Logan on the 4-wheeler. I would just die if Nick was doing that. It made me nervous watching it.
It was a fun snow day. I didn't get anything done once the kids got home. I had planned on getting a lot done, oh well...

beckylbd said...

Brrrrrrr. Even Ellie got in on the action.

Michelle said...

The last time school has been cancelled for my kids was when we lived in New Hampshire. you must get more snow that us here in Springville. I got a kick out of Logan's driving!!