Friday, February 6, 2009

Makayla and Sarah

Today I watched a little girl for a friend of mine. She is four years old. Sarah is such a little cutie! When Makayla got home from school she was so happy there was someone here for her to play with. They really had a good time together. I think Makayla loved having someone younger than her around.

Makayla has been hounding me to put pictures of her and Sarah on the blog. She loves to get on here and look at pictures of herself. (That girl is so vain -- I guess it would sound better if I said she has good self esteem instead).

So, I guess this post is really for Makayla.

Here you go sweetie.....







4 comments:

Jamie said...

how cute!! what a smile!!

Michele and Wyatt said...

My kids do that too. Beg my to take pictures of them and then want me to put them on the blog. Kids are so funny.

beckylbd said...

Very cute girlies.

Mandy said...

Funny..... Quayd gets so mad if there aren't current pictures of him on the blog. And he asks me about everyday... "Did you blog today mom?" So Makayla isn't the only one! ;)