Saturday, August 2, 2008

Tag! I'm it!

Michele tagged me, I’ll give this a shot...

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random things about yourself.

4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.

5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.


**I cannot sleep in, in the morning. No matter what time I get to bed, I am just awake in the early morning. It makes me mad, but it is just how it is.

**I like chocolate, but it is never my first choice if I have a choice. I will usually pick something else first.

**Dean and I met on a blind date. Three months later we were engaged and three months after that we were married. It didn’t seem like it was too fast at the time, but now when I look back I think that it really was!

**I am an extremely private person. Sometimes being that way just makes life harder. I don’t I don’t like to tell people how old I am. Don’t know why, I guess I am kind of quirky. I am actually older than Dean, but I don’t like to tell people that either. I know it is no big deal, but I just don’t....so don’t ask! :)

**I love to read...but have to limit myself because when I start a book, that is all I want to do.

**One time in high school I slept all night in an elevator. My friend and I were at a function in Logan and stayed in the dorms. Her and I and some girls from another high school (actually a rival school—how weird is that?) decided to take our blankets and pillows and sleep in the elevator all night. I’m not sure how much sleep we actually got. That would be a scary thing to do now with all the wack-o’s out there.


I tag......Michelle, Kelly, and anyone who posts on the Burdick Blog (or is supposed to...and you know who you are!)

2 comments:

Raymey, Kelly, and Madeline said...

I did it, you can read my 6 on my blog. I like your 6! I'm excited ot see you guys this weekend!

Stephanie said...

I love that you come see my blog- do it anytime cause I'm always checking on you guys! See you at church!
Steph