Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day Of School

I am a little late with this, but I have to do a post about the first day of school. It is just a Mom thing!! They started Monday. They all reported that they had a good first day. But that is about all I got out of them.
I love my kids home during the summer, but I have to admit that first day of quiet was very nice. Now it is just busy trying to keep up with what each of them are doing. But I do enjoy seeing my kids growing and learning more each year.
Logan - Freshman


Spencer - 7th Grade


Caitlin - 6th Grade


Makayla - 2nd Grade

2 comments:

Kandice said...

They all look so cute! I can't believe that school is here and it seems like summer has been long gone forever, even though it has only been 4 days..... oh well.

Spendlove said...

Leisa I just found your blog, and I can't believe how big your kids have gotten since you moved from the ward. Hope all is well with you.