Friday, August 8, 2008

It's Raining.....It's Pouring.....

It's Raining.....It's Pouring.....umm how does that song go? We had a little thunder storm yesterday. It just poured! We actually had a "little river" running through the back yard. I called my sister Becky, who lives across town and it wasn't even raining at her house.

The kids and their cousin Braden decided to play in it. Oh, to be a kid again! It was pretty funny to watch. They got pretty soaked but had a good time. I love that the kids can be uninhibited and don't think they are too old to do that.








2 comments:

Michele and Wyatt said...

We didn't get rain like that either. Looks like fun!

Kandice said...

Wasn't' that storm the best....even though it was days ago, I miss it still! I am glad I found your blog. Hope you don't mind if I keep track of you. You are welcome to read mine too. I am going private in a few weeks, so leave me a comment with your email so I can add you. Have a great day!