Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ellie

I have to post about Ellie, our dog. She is a one and a half year old boxer. She is the silliest dog ever. She gets called Ellie, Elles Belles, Ellie Lou, Lou Lou....among other things. She has a freakishly long tongue, and it always hanging out her mouth. She sleeps like that too. I have a video of her opening the sliding glass door. It is only a couple seconds long. It is nothing that we taught her, she just started doing it. If we want her to stay outside we have to lock the door. Now if we could just get her to close it after she comes in, or to open it when she want she wants to go out. (Pay no attention to the dirty window. I actually cleaned it yesterday, but Ellie likes to lick the Windex off it. Gross, I know). We sure have alot of fun with our weird dog!








While I am on the subject of dogs, I just have to mention Allie, my favorite dog of all time. She was an English Bulldog. We don't have her anymore. She died almost two years ago while having a C-section. (That is a LONG story for another day). We still miss her. If anyone wants a "low maintenance" dog this is the kind for you. She just slept alot, and loved to watch T.V. We still miss her.


Allie


Allie watching T.V.

1 comment:

Janice {Run Far} said...

What cute and silly dogs.