Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Boating Fun

Today Becky called and invited us to go to the lake with them. Dean, Caitlin and I were just about to walk out the door to an appointment, so they took Logan and Makayla to Steinaker with them. Caitlin and I met up with them later on in the afternoon with pizza for lunch. The kids had a great time, sunburns and all. As I am looking at the pictures I keep wondering why Spencer is not in any of them. Duh...he is at the High Uintah Scout Camp this week. I keep forgetting. :) Here are a few pictures.




Logan and Braden JUST before they fell off.



Caitlin "stuck" in the mud. Why won't those boys help her?



Makayla ready to go!



Logan and Braden think they are pretty cool!



This is Logan's "flipper". It is a thing I bought to go over his cast to keep it dry. Unfortunatly, his arm was too skinny for it and the cast got wet anyway. Oh well, it comes off next week!


The girls were brave enough to try the "hotdog".




FUN FUN FUN

4 comments:

Michele and Wyatt said...

Looks like lots of fun. We love to go to the lake.

Carol Ann said...

Wow! You all look like you had a GREAT time! Makes me think of last year's Burdick reunion! Love you ALL!
Aunt Carol ;)

Michelle said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun at the lake. Oh and to comment about corps encore. I was in the band in High school the colorguard (flag) and I loved it. I went to corps encore twice with my High School band. My favorite were the blue devils and vanguard. Do they still exist?? I'm old!!!

Leisa said...

Yes, actually we saw both of those. The Blue Devils took first in the World Class Division and Vanguard took third. Vanguard was my favorite and I thought they should have taken first!