Monday, June 16, 2008

Camp Timberline

I got the boys off to Camp Timberline this morning!! Whoo Hoo! Logan and Spencer have been so bored this summer, this should be just the thing for them. Becky and I drove them up to Bacon Park. My nephew, Braden went too. Their friend, Preston rode up with us also. It is a little different than their regular scout camp. This one is to teach them leadership. I hope they learn lots. Caitlin and Makayla are excited to have their big teasing brothers gone for a week. I really can't blame them. We will go back up on Saturday morning for their closing ceremonies and bring the boys home. I thought I better get some pictures of them on the first day before they are all tired and dirty. I will post some "after pictures" after a week of camping. Not a pretty sight I am sure!





No comments: