Wednesday, June 18, 2008

One of those "Awww" moments...

This is kind of cute. Tonight I was doing the dishes and took the trash outside to the garbage can. It was just barely starting to get dark and I noticed something in the big flower pots we have next to the driveway. I looked closer, and it was a little bird just sitting in the flower pot among the flowers. It did not seem scared of me.





I had Makayla and Dean come out to look and the bird still just sat there. Of course, I had to get some pictures. The little thing stayed for quite a long time before it decided to leave. I just love spring and summer time. Don't you?



3 comments:

Caitlin said...

I wish I could have seen it but, I was asleep.

beckylbd said...

Cute! I wish my flowers were as beautiful as yours are. Looks like you have a green thumb you forgot to tell me about.

Carol Ann said...

Last cute little bird I saw in my yard was in Sophie's mouth-- dead! Maybe that's why I don't have a blog-- your pictures are cuter!

Carol