Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I just remembered I had a blog!

Okay...so I know I have neglected to blog all summer. And, yes, I have felt guilty about it. But apparently not guilty enough to actually do something about it. It has been a little stressful around here for the last few months, and so I will put the blame of not blogging on that. Enough said!

I don't even know if I can even catch everything up, so I am just going to post things randomly that have been going on all summer. My family had a reunion this summer. We had some pictures taken, so I am going to post those pictures. Our little family didn't get a family picture done because Logan was not there. He was river rafting at Zion's National Park with his scout group.

The whole family. I think we had everyone there put seven people, which I think are pretty good odds with a family this size.

My Mom and Dad. They are the best ever!!


The guys.....aren't they sooo cool?

Cris, Dean, Bill, Dad, Kelly, David

The gals.

Leisa, Susan, Natalie, Becky, Carol

The siblings.

Leisa, Susan, David, Becky, Carol



A few of the granddaughters.




Me and my girls.

Me and Dean

Maybe I will get ambitious and post some more things. We'll see.....

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I totally understand about feeling the guilt of not blogging, I have it all the time, I even feel guilty looking at other people's blogs if I haven't posted for a long time. Your family is so cute. What cute girls you had. Glad to see you blogging again

Roberts said...

Glad to see you back, I've missed hearing what your family has been up to.

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I'm glad to see you back too!!! Even though I follow you on FB, it's nice to see pictures and stories of your family. I'm sure you will find lots of things to blog about with school starting, and the boys being in football, and Halloween just around the corner;)