Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to Spencer!



Look at my little bald headed baby!! And to think he is 14 today. He had a tough time getting to this earth, but he has been such a blessing to us ever since.



Since Spencer is 14 here are 14 things you may or may not know about him:



14. He make us laugh every single day.

13. He will always look out for the "underdog" (The only time I ever got a call from a principal was because Spencer got in a fight defending one of his friends.)

12. He is one of the most "random" people I know. He says whatever happens to pop into his head. No matter how absurd it may be.

11. He will stand up for what he believes in and not back down easily.

10. He LOVES ketchup. We have a running joke about that in our family.

9. He loves football and has evolved into a good player. It didn't come easily for him but he has worked hard at it over the years.

8. He is a big teaser. It is tough to know when to take him seriously.

7. He is a 49'ers fan!

6. He likes to go hunting.....but not so much fishing.

5. He likes to play the Wii and Playstation waaaay too much.

4. He has decided he likes driving....and begs me to let him drive all of the time. (It's going to be a long year until he can get his learner's permit).

3. Most people would not know this about Spencer but he is tender hearted and can have alot of compassion. (He probably won't like me saying this).

2. He is not too old to still give his mom a giant bear hug, and have a wrestling match with his dad.

1. He is alot of fun to be around.






I am so glad that Spencer is my son.

Happy Birthday, Spencer!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

happy Birthday Spencer! I just remember him as a young boy! Thanks for sharing all of the things about him. I tell Scott all the time we need to go to Vernal to see you guys. It has been such a long time.

Michele and Wyatt said...

Happy Birthday Spencer! I can't believe he is 14. I still remember that super shy 5 year old. They grow so fast.

Ms. Poulson said...

I like that kid. I like all of your kids.